1. My brother pinged me on Whatsapp asking details of an event that happened in my nephew's life 10 years ago. He could not recollect all the details. It took me a couple of minutes to recollect the event and give him details on it. I was not in the country during the occasion and only had information that was shared by my mom. It made me happy to help him out. Kinda funny too that the family relies on my memory to recollect incidents for them.
2. Went for an hour walk. Made me happy.
3. G bought samosa from Indian store. Indulged in my weakness. Guilty pleasure.
4. Sorted our Nattu and Sonu's closet with them. They were mad but I was happy with the spring cleaning.
5. Cut vegetables for the week. Made a mental note of the items I am going to make for the week. Made me happy to get this out of the way.
3 weeks ago